3 Aralık 2015 Perşembe

My Energetic Morning


  Morning is the best time for me, because sunshine and fresh air are very impressive. You can listen to songs of the birds. New days are very exciting for me, because there will be new events and new emotions. You don't know, what will happen along a day, but you can dream in the morning. Maybe you are a peaceful person and you think about a good event. Perhaps you fall in love. I have got a good friend and a good family so I am happy and I start smiling in the morning. 

If I get up early, I always run around my home while the sun is at dawn. After, I  was my face and brush my teeth. Next, I  take a shower. If I  am not late, I  have a breakfast with my family. I study my lesson in the holiday morning. I think I  learn the vocabulary very easy in the morning. My days start very energetic. Finally I am ready for a new day.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder