13 Kasım 2015 Cuma

Bursa Is Wonderful City




    A few years ago, I went to Uludağ with my parents. But I didn't know we vent to Uludağ. My mom said " We go to Isparta." While I prepaid my suitcase, I thought " why we take heavy clothes?" but I didn't guess. When we went to Bursa, ıt was suprise fo me. we stayed otel in Uludağ. First day, the weather was very cold. Its snowed. We played with snow. We made a snowman.We rode cable railway. It was very excited. Second day, we went to city center. We visited Ulu Cami and bazaar.Ulu Cami is very big and historical mosque .  We bought candied chestnuts. It was very delicious. I  bougtht new clothes. When ıt was night, we went to otel, but the road was fog. I was fear, because we didn't see noting. We waited a few minutes. After that, we went to otel. Third day, we wolked in mountain. after, we went city center again and we ate iskender. Next, we come Antalya. But, I want again go to Bursa.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder