11 Aralık 2015 Cuma

Everything İn The Outside

I think outside is better than at home for me. If I have free time , I go outside and I meet my friends and we drink coffee in the cafe. Next, we go to cinema. We go to cinema three times a month. While, I watch films with my friends, I feel very happy. My friends are very funny, for example, my friends make a joke and they make me laugh. Everywhere is fun with my friends.  For example, when we go to the sea we have a swimming competition but I don't win, because I can't swim very well. However, if we have a cycling competition maybe I can win. Additionally, we go to Davraz mountain every winter. But I can't ski because I think it is a very dangerous sport. Also, I go outside with my family and we usually go to new place, for example Çirali. Çıralı is a very interesting place, because the fire is between the stones. If wego to another city,we eat trandıtıonal food, for example kumru. ıt ıs very delıcıous. ıt ıs fomous food ın İzmir. As a result, If I spend time in my home, I can't see there, I can't  taste the food, I can't meet a new person and I can't be happy with my friends and family. In other words, ıf we want to have a real and funny life, we have to go outside.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder