7 Aralık 2015 Pazartesi

Because He İs My Father


His name is Aydın and he is my father. He is 45 years old, so he is middle aged. He is average weight and average height. His face is square. He has brown short hair and brown eyes. He doesn't have a mustache. I think he is attractive because he is my father , so he is attractive for me. Also, he is intelligent so he is a successful man. He is always funny but he can be serious. He isn't adventours. He likes only work. He is a responsible and loyal man. I always have a nice feeling to have a father like him. I know If I did something wrong, he wouldn't judge me and he would do his best to find a solution for me. Additionally he likes quietness so he is interested in fishing, if he has free time he goes fishing with his colleague. If weather is good, he always goes to his walnut garden, because he has to take care of his walnut trees. Also he wants to take me away, while he goes to the garden. However,  I don't like the garden because the garden is a very boring place. Although, everywhere is beautiful  with my father. As a result, he is the most important person in my life.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder