10 Ekim 2015 Cumartesi

My Weekends and Weekdays

       I have very busy weekdays.I get up at 7.00 a.m. I don't get up late. Because my lessons start at 8.30 a.m. I have a breakfast. For breakfast, I usually have toasted egg, olive, cheese and drink tea. After breakfast, I go to the university by  bus. In the afternoon, I meet my friends. Usually, we eat dinner from 11.30 a.m. to 13.00 p.m. After  the school, I go to my home. In the evening, I have a dinner with my family around 7.30 p.m. Sometimes, my father comes home late, we have a dinner around 9.00 p.m. After dinner, we usually watch news on TV. 
     On saturdays, I either clean my room or go out. I go to cinema or go to mall. At night, I stay up late! I go to bed around 1.00 a.m. On sundays, I get up 10.00 a.m. Sometimes I go to picnic with my parents. Sometimes, my aunt and my uncle come with us. Other times, we go to my grandparents.


1 yorum: