6 Ekim 2015 Salı

My Dream Home



My dream home is a house in the endless forest. My house has a wonderful view. The home has  three floors and lots of windows. It is very big and comfortable . The house has a living room,a dinning room, 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. All the rooms are very big and bright. The living room has got a wonderful view. There is a big fireplace. There are 3 soft couchs. There is a coffee table in the middle of the room. The rug under the  coffe table . Kitchen is next to the living room . All the kitchen cabinets are white and huge. The refrigerator  is in the corner of kitchen. The table and two chairs in the middle of the kitchen. The bed and two nighstands are in the corner of bedroom. TV is opposite the bed and mirror is behind the door. My dream home is very big and modern.Maybe, your dream house like mein...



The picture's house like my dream house.

1 yorum: